Leave your basic profile information through our website or messenger. Our sales assistant who will help you or consult for your purchase within 24 hours.
* Required information: Number and type of car you would like to purchase, deadline, budget and basic profile information(origin, name, contact number or email address)
2. Choose your vehicle
Through given auction car list or the online market website, let us know which vehicle you would like to buy in your most comfortable way, such as sending us text message or e-mail with the picture or capture of the car including URL address where you look at.
* Details of your order also required: color, preferred car option, car grade, transmission and fuel type.
3. Get profoma invoice (Deposit)
-After you made your decision, we will settle up every car you choose and issue the profoma invoice(deposit) to you.
- In this profoma invoice, you will see: your order information, 20% deposit of total car price(FOB), our bank account your payment will be transtered to, and Terms of Payment. * All payment should be made within 4 business days before moving on the next step.
4. Purchase decision
Once we confirm your deposit from the bank, we start make a purchase progress based on the car which won the bid from the auction or the localder from online market. *All car you are picked will be re-checked by our staff. Car photos and video clips will be available if you would like to receive.
5. Balance payment
We will issue the final invoice which includes the rest amount of payment(shipping fee, documentation, etc). *If your last payment has not been confirmed until the paying due date written on the invoice, the contract is deemed to be void. Also the deposit you paid in advance cannot be refundable.
6. Shipping process
After receiving your full payment, we will arrange shipping immediately. We will inform you shipping schedule and copy of B/L(Bill of Landing) via fax, e-mail or any type of message system.
7. Clearance documentation
-All documents below will be sent to your consignee or given address by air mail(EMS, UPS, DHL) service after the vessel departs from Korea. Those documents will be required to get your car out of the port and for the local customs and registration.
-If you need any other documents beside those, please let us know before shipping.
1. Commercial Invoice
2. Original B/L
3. Car title
4. Export Licence
*IMPORTANT* If you are individual customer, be sure to contact your local customs agency or import dealer first who can help you for customs and registration.
Sale by order
1. Inform your vehicle
Decide the type of the car with the specific details of customization you would like to order. Then, Let us know by sending a message, and our sales assistant will contact you within 24 hours.
2. Get profoma invoice
- Once we check and agree with your final order, we will issue the profoma invoice to you.
- 30% deposit must be required to make your personal order ongoing.
- When we confirm your deposit from the bank or the copy of transfer receipt, we start make a progress on your order.
- On profoma invoice you can check,
( Details of your order, Bank account you make a payment to us , Terms of payment)
- We require 30% T/T advanced payment (within 4 business days) before we start working on your order and 70% T/T balance after your order is completed. *We will notify you and re-check by giving you photos and video clips as proof of process on your request.
3. Balance payment
- When you have completed the payment, please send us the copy of transfer receipt via fax or e-mail as proof of payment.
- If your payment has not been confirmed until the Paying Due Date as mentioned above, the contract is deemed to be void.
4. Shipping process
- After receiving the full payment, we will arrange shipping immediately. We will send shipping schedule and copy of B/L (Bill of Lading) via fax or email.
5. Clearance documentation
- All documents below will be sent to your consignee or given address by UPS service after the vessel departs from Korea. Those documents will be needed to get your car out of the ship and for your local customs.
- Commercial Invoice
- Original B/L
- Title of the vehicle (If requested)